Just when you thought Mahjong solitaire had been covered, along comes a new, fast paced Mahjong solitaire game where matching tiles are used as methods of attack in a virtual war. A truly unique and action packed twist on the classic Mahjong solitaire game.
In Hacker Wars, rogue hackers on the payroll of malevolent corporations are taking over the Internet. Our privacy and basic liberties are being swept aside at an alarming rate. The only way to stop them is to beat them at their own game! Hackers like you have to stand on the side of freedom and fight for those who can not fight for themselves. In this war of the electron and the switch, there is no substitute for victory.
The game runs and looks great on both phones and tablets.
- Unique twist on the classic Mahjong solitaire game.
- Very simple to learn.
- Training mode where you are free to take your time, experiment, and learn.
- Depths of strategy to explore.
- Intense arcade style action.
- Unique retro-inspired visuals.
- Reset and Shuffle feature.
- Universal game for Phones and Tablets
- Five new attack programs to unlock.
- Varying levels of difficulty for every skill level from casual to expert.
- Plus an impossible to beat difficulty level that even the developer can't win.
- 12 OpenFeint Achievements worth more than 500 points total.
- Top score and best time leader boards on OpenFient.
- Free version is fully unlocked. Paid version only removes the ads.
Minor bug fixes
Fixed an issue on the Samsung Galaxy S phones
Support for OpenFeint.
12 OpenFeint Achievements worth more than 500 points total.
Top score and best time leader boards hosted on OpenFient.
Several new game boards for normal, hard and impossible difficulty.
Added new hacker graphics for hard and impossible difficulty.
Hard and impossible difficulties are now unlocked through game play.