NOTE: Half-Life 2 for Android requires a controller to play and runs exclusively on NVIDIA SHIELD portable and SHIELD tablet.
For more information on SHIELD, please check out http://shield.nvidia.com
As featured in SHIELD Hub and with over 50 Game of the Year Awards and a the highest MetaCritic score of any PC game, Half-Life 2 is one of the most celebrated and best selling games of all time.
Winner of multiple Game of the Decade Awards, Half-Life 2 offers a startling level of realism and responsiveness, opening the door to a world where the player’s presence affects everything around him, from the physical environments to the behaviors – even the emotions – of both friends and enemies.
The player again picks up the crowbar of research scientist Gordon Freeman, who finds himself on an alien-infested Earth being picked to the bone, its resources depleted, its populace dwindling.
- • Digital Actors: Experience the most sophisticated in-game characters ever witnessed.
- • Advanced AI: Friends and foes assess threats and fashion weapons from what is at hand.
- • Stunning Graphics: Incredibly realistic environments and special effects.
- • Physical Gameplay: Objects obey the laws of gravity, friction, and buoyancy.
Play it on NVIDIA SHIELD.
(Supported Languages: English, French, German, Russian, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean,Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish)
Bad version that no one should be testing
- Move to Play Store asset hosting
- WAR Android M install issue
- Fix Y-axis inversion issue