With the Halifax Mobile Banking app you can carry out your banking whenever it suits you. Using the app is very secure and easy. Main features include:
• Sign in with just 3 characters from your memorable information
• Check your balances and transactions whenever you want
• Make transfers and payments to new or existing recipients
• Cashback Extras – Click, shop, enjoy. View and activate offers on the move. Earn as you spend
• Apply for a wide range of products including Loans, Credit Cards and Savings accounts
• Find a nearby Halifax branch or LINK ATM
THE FIRST TIME you use this app, you’ll need to set it up by registering your device.
• An up-to-date phone number registered with us
• Halifax UK personal account
• Online Banking username, password and memorable information
• A device that is not rooted
KEEPING YOU SAFE ONLINE
We do all we can to protect you online. We also have an online banking guarantee, you can find further information about our fraud guarantee by checking the Security FAQs in this app or by visiting http://www.halifax.co.uk/aboutonline/security/
We know security is important to you and we want you to feel safe online. When you receive emails from us we will always greet you personally using your title and surname and include either the last 4 digits of your account number or the last part of your postcode '*** 1AB'. For text alerts, check they come from Halifax.
For Android versions earlier than Lollipop: We are aware that customers with ART (Android runtime) enabled on their device may experience issues when using this app. If you are affected by this, please disable ART in your device settings.
Mobile Banking is available to our UK personal Online Banking customers. Services may be affected by phone signal and functionality. Terms and conditions apply.
Cashback Extras is available to Halifax bank account customers with a debit/credit card aged 18+ who bank online.
Terms and conditions apply.
We collect non-personally identifiable location data when you use this app. We use this for fraud and security purposes, to help us fix bugs, and improve the services we can provide in the future.
The Branch/ATM finder uses location based services. We, LINK Scheme and Google may access data about your location (i.e. GPS signals from your mobile device) or data which can be used to approximate your location (such as your mobile ID).
Halifax is a division of Bank of Scotland plc. This app and Mobile Banking are operated by Bank of Scotland plc (registered in Scotland (No. SC327000) Registered office: The Mound, Edinburgh, EH1 1YZ). Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
• We’ve introduced a new menu to help you navigate the app quicker and easier as well as help you access features that may have been harder to find in the past such as standing orders, activating your card for use abroad, card replacement and ordering a new PIN.