Are you tired of entering all the groceries yourself?
The uniqueness of this Norwegian shopping list app is that it is pre-entered over 550 of the most common everyday items that you find in most Norwegian grocery-shops. You can of course create new products if there is something missing ...
Each item has a price that is obtained from either Meny, Rema1000, RIMI or ICA. You will get a very good indication of how much money you need to carry to the store before you go and act!
1. Make new shoppinglist:
- Give your list a name of your choice.
- Add products.
- Remove products.
- Create new products.
2. My shoppnglists:
- Overview of all shopping lists you have made.
- Make changes (Add/remove products)
- Send your shopping list by SMS or via e-mail.
3. Start shopping
- As you shop, you can move products from the 'remaining items' to 'Added to Cart'
Prices that are registered will vary from store to store.
The application only runs in portrait mode.
In version 2.0 there have been major changes:
- New design.
- Combined categories and search on the same screen.
- New search functionality that lets you find anything containing the word you are looking for. For example if you search for "bread" you'll find "Coarse Bread."
- Can mark items as favorite items.
- You can see all your favorite items in one place.
- Delete groceries.
- Change price, category and name on a grocery.
- Easier to add new products.
- Easier to edit the item-list.