Handy Farmer is a comprehensive, affordable and easy to use livestock management tool developed by farmers for farmers. No signup required, simply download and install Handy Farmer to improve the efficiency of grazing, feed and livestock allocation saving your time and resources.
Designed with the dairy industry in mind, Handy Farmer is highly customisable allowing you to create and manage multiple groups of livestock "mobs". Simply tell Handy Farmer the mob size, customise its supplementary feed requirements and assign to a paddock. Livestock groups can easily be adjusted as numbers and feed requirements change throughout the year.
When it’s time to move your livestock, simply reassign to a new paddock. Handy Farmer will instantly calculate the number of days your livestock should graze in a paddock based on paddock size, number of livestock, supplementary feed requirements and the current grass height. Use Handy Farmer’s advanced reporting feature to generate a detailed summary including all livestock and consumption data across your entire farming operation.
• Create and manage multiple groups of livestock.
• Assign livestock to paddocks and automatically calculate the optimal grazing time.
• Create and assign custom supplementary feed requirements.
• Generate and email detailed daily reports.
• Improve grazing efficiency and livestock productivity.
• Intuitive, easy to use and practical tool designed by farmers for farmers.
• Increase the efficiency of supplementary feed allocation and reduce wastage.
• Reduce paperwork and time-consuming calculations.
• Keep track of your livestock movements.
• Developed by farmers for farmers.
• Total Pasture Offered
• Round Length
• Total Area Grazed per Day (Ha's)
• Average m2 / Cow