Shopping list that improves the quality of your grocery shopping by making it easier, faster, and most importantly smarter. It is all you would want out of a grocery list and more.
Besides making your shopping a breeze, Listonic provides a wide range of savvy food hacks, smart shopping tips, and overall grocery wizardry, to help you become a smarter shopper and a more conscious consumer. To make sure that Listonic saves you time and money, we focused on speed, simplicity and a user-friendly practical interface.
WHY USE LISTONIC
- Easy to use
- about 70% of products on your shopping lists are reouccuring items. That’s why Listonic now suggests your favourite products first. You’re also able to add quantities with one simple tap and of course if you prefer you can choose the voice input option.
- Smart shopping and food tips
– Listonic provides hundreds of useful tips and hacks on buying, preserving, and cooking to help you make the most of your groceries.
- Your shopping lists are always with you
- on your phone or on the web. You can access Listonic through your web browser at http://listonic.com, then create or edit a grocery list on your computer and have it ready to go on your mobile!
- Sharing lists with others
- it makes shopping with family and friends much easier. Your lists are synced, so any changes are instantaneously seen by others.
- Smart sorting
- the products on your lists can be sorted automatically according to store aisles to make your shopping easier and faster.
- Control your spending
- add prices to the items on your shopping list and Listonic automatically calculates your total.
People all over the world are already enjoying the convenience of Listonic – with over 2 300 000 products added to lists each month
Our Team puts itself through the hoops to make your shopping even easier and smarter.
This time most of the changes we’ve made are invisible
- improvements in scrolling very long list
- improvements in list archivization
- performance and sharing improvements
- fixed small bugs
Got a question? Look no further. Email us at [email protected]
with any and all grocery shopping-related questions!