100% Addicting games and totally free! Hanoi exploit: Timon's present is based on the centenary board game Tower of Hanoi.
Pixel Teddy works always for quality and addicting games: Help today Timon to receive his present in this adaptation of tower of hanoi.
Hanoi exploit: Timon's present is for all the family. Today you'll help Timon to receive all its gifts.
- Addicting games: For five minutes or fifty you'll always have pleasure.
- Stunning graphics cartoon and colored to enjoy during your free time.
- Become always better and solve addicting puzzle with every time fewer movements.
- Play this free puzzle game with your children to sharpen their logic.
The objective of this addicting puzzle is to move the whole tower of presents towards another base following this rules:
- A single present can be moved at the same time.
- A movement consists in taking the present of the top of one of the piles and to put down it towards an other one.
- No present can be placed on a smaller one.
This game is also known like "Hanoi Towers" or "Tower of Hanoi" (Tower of Hanoi is a puzzle game originally invented by the French mathematician François Édouard Anatole Lucas in 1883). One of the oldest addicting games!
- Support Android 2.2 or later
- Support all screen resolutions (also HD screens)
- Completely free
About Pixel teddy: www.pixelteddy.com