A Memory Puzzle Game that carefully matches pairs of images with over a thousand selected pictures.
"this is a great app and its much nicer than similiar apps out there" - user
There are thirty-three image sets.
You can easily create your own set using your camera or photo gallery. You can also customise the game by setting your own background designs and patterns.
Some image sets include: London; flowers; letters; fruits; people; mountains; nature….
This game is designed to provide a relaxing experience for all people of all ages, adults and children, male and female alike. One of the best app among memory matching games.
Especially useful for long journeys where a bit of mental stimulus is required. This game can be as difficult as the player wants but at the same time need not be too demanding.
A perfect game for children as it contains colourful, exciting and child-friendly images from all areas of life. It can also be played in a musical mode.
Smooth transitions between one image set to another ensures that this Memory Pairs Game enters new dimensions of the puzzle experience.
It has a new preview mode which reveals the content of all tiles, creating a new challenge for the player to try and memorise the position of all pairs in about twenty seconds, which can be fun!
After a level is completed a simple scrollable graph shows your score across the image sets making you aware of your overall progress and revealing the sets which are more difficult to memorize.
Features at glance:
- over 1000 carefully chosen photos and clipart!
- 33 image sets!
- create a custom set from the camera or photo gallery
- two modes: preview and no preview
- scrollable graph displaying all sets plus the custom one
- choose from six different backgrounds
- create your own background from camera or gallery
- play puzzle in two musical modes: melody or atmospheric
- start from any image set you want
- three different matrix sizes: 4 x 4, 6 x 6 and 8 x 8
- combine your custom tiles with any default image set
- change tile’s texture
- works well on Samsung Galaxy Tab
- extensive help text