*** Please RESTART your device after updating ***
This is the Official Happy Cow (paid) FULL version (Thanks for supporting this & for leaving positive comments!), of the Happy Cow App for finding compassionate eating options which include vegetarian, vegan, organic, raw food, and veg-friendly businesses.
The FULL version allows you to SAVE listings to your device for offline viewing when you don't have an Internet connection. You can now easily keep track of places you want to try eating at by saving them to your favorites list.
Find vegetarian, vegan, veg-friendly restaurants, health food stores, and other types of vegetarian business nearby your location while traveling, or enter a location manually. The app provides a list or map of vegan & vegetarian restaurants in 150+ countries. Additionally, find related businesses like vegan bakeries, vegan shops, veg B&B / hotel, veg catering services, vegan organization, farmers market, and other pure veg businesses. Offers over 50,000 quality reviews vegetarians and vegans you can trust.
Currently, maps/search the following areas are supported:
USA, Canada (and all North America), Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Brazil, Bangkok (Thailand), Hong Kong, Japan (Tokyo), some of Malaysia, and Singapore. Other areas will work for showing details but map markers may not be placed correctly.
What's in this version:
- Login to your HappyCow member account
- Submit reviews of your favorite veg restaurants and stores
- Upload photos of delicious entrees, yummy desserts, and beautiful decor
- Save favorites on device for offline use
If you're having any issues with this app please see our support page &/or contact us before leaving feedback/rating.
There are a few issues with some devices, especially Droid.
Most issues resolved by uninstalling, restarting your device, then re-installing.
Screen shots / Q&A: www.happycow.net/android.php
Questions & feedback- please email: [email protected]
Vegan powered by HappyCow.net.
A new version will be out soon!
Improvements & fixes:
- can move the app to SD card
- map has a button to scroll to current device location
- map will automatically update the device location marker
- when pressing map or directions, you can choose what app you'd like to use to load the map
- width fix for close button on photo browse dialog
** For newer devices, hold down the task switching button to access the menu and select search settings **
*** RESTART your device after updating ***