Forget spending £30 on a Reeds Almanac or paying for hefty prices for harbour guides! This application contains information on 312+ mooring options (Quays/Bays/Marinas/Yacht Clubs/Boatyards etc..) available in over 130 Harbours in the UK.
The best part of this application is that you *do not* need Internet access to access all this information!! So if your sailing in The Solent and need to compare prices for all Marinas in Portsmouth that is visitor friendly.. you got it!!
When Internet access is available, you can also plot all mooring options on a map, as we maintain the most accurate collection of Geo co-ordinates that any guide can provide.
The following information is available for each harbour (when applicable):
- *VERY ACCURATE* GPS co-ordinates
- Guide prices (usually, per metre)
- Speed limit of harbour/river
- Tidal data
- Shipping admittance type (Leisure, Commercial, Fishing etc..)
- Hazards in and around the Harbour
- Rules and Regulations
- Contact details for the Harbour Master (VHF Channel and Telephone number)
- Contact details (and ownership information) for Marina booking enquiries
- Click on the telephone number to initiate a call
- Web site address (click to launch your device's web browser)
- Facility listings
- Useful information from previous visitors, provided by the popular web site "VisitMyHarbour.com" (remember this information is now available even with no Internet connection!) - with a direct link to the full details of the Harbour on visitmyharbour.com when Internet access is available
- A little history about the harbour and your chosen Marina
- The ability to store your own comments against a Harbour or Mooring
Up-coming features include:
- Off-line access to hundreds of interactive admiralty charts
PLEASE NOTE: This application (and all versions of it) is designed as a reference guide only and should not be used for navigational purposes. By downloading this application you understand & accept this limitation.
ALSO NOTE: If you do experience a force close whilst using our application, please click the "Report" button and contact us regarding this issue. We can then fix any issues and upload the patched version very quickly. Bad feedback may help you blow off some steam when things go wrong, but it won't actually help improve the product! We pride ourselves on delivering high quality software, please help us maintain these high standards! - Also, if you enjoy using the application -- please do leave feedback and tell your friends!
- Fixed bug whereby a change in screen orientation resets the scroll position