A live wallpaper from a Victorian styled haunted house's wallpaper. The wallpaper scrolls with your screen and the eyes on the wall will blink occasionally, or when you tap them. It's the perfect wallpaper to add some Halloween spook to your Android device!
How often eyes blink randomly
Shadow effect on wallpaper
HOW TO USE:
- Hit "Menu" or Longhold on your homescreen
- Select "Wallpaper"
- Select "Live Wallpapers"
- Choose "Haunted House"
Note: Tablets may experience some lag due to the amount of faces required to fill the screen.
* Fixed minor bug causing issue with eyes on devices with high pixel density (i.e. Samsung Galaxy S3)
+ Orange background added for Halloween
+ Wallpaper license verification now saved on device
* New theme applied to settings screen
* Fixed minor issue of random blinking not being properly timed
* Fixed minor bug that caused a crash on some devices on wallpaper startup
+ Ability to change background color
+ New shadow effects for backgrounds
+ Ability to turn off shadows
* Fixed licensing service returning unlicensed when without internet
Not affiliated with, but inspired by, Disney Haunted Mansion
* Resolved "Unlicensed" issue
+ Added color picker to select any color rather than preset (Note: background color will be reset to purple on first use)
* Minor bug fixes
* Changed settings page to be more visible