Unofficial App for Havelock Investments.
* Create new buy and sell orders from the app
* View and cancel any of your open orders
* Last price widgets (set the auto update interval in the main application)
* View current investment holdings for your account.
* Last price for each of the funds
* Live order book for each fund
* And historical averages for each fund (1 day, 7 day, 30 day)
Upon purchase of the app you get 15 minutes to test it out. If you decide it's not for you Google will provide you a full refund. (http://support.google.com/googleplay/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=134336)
NOTE: Viewing your own personal investments requires you supply the app with an API key tied to your account. This key is stored on your device in a location only accessible by this app (and it is also encrypted, because....well....why not).
Please feel free to email me with any issues or suggestions :)
June 17 2014
- Fixed bug: Fail gracefully when there is low Internet connectivity.
July 17 2013
- Create orders as well as view and cancel any open orders.
July 11 2013
- Now with widgets! As per request you can add home screen widgets that will display the current price of a ticker symbol. The update frequency can be set in the main application as well you can tap the widget to refresh it on the spot.
July 10 2013
- Bug Fix: App would crash if order book was empty