When the sum total is set to 15 by the same pattern, it is a game which can remove a card.
It will become clear if all cards are removed.
- Use a total of four cards of 10, and 48 cards except joker.
- the sum total is set to 15 by the same patterns (a spade, a clover, etc.) in a place card -- if it comes to combine (Examples 8 and 7, 1, 2, 3, 9, etc.), a card can be removed from a place card.
- As long as it is a total of 15 in the same pattern, you may remove many sheets at once.
- J, Q, and K can be removed only when there are all three sheets in a place card not by a number but by the same pattern.
- The space which removed the card is automatically filled up from lower right talon.