HDBHelper is the perfect Calculator for Developers! HDB stands for Hex Dec Bin, and it will help you a lot! ;-)
This app calculates as a Code would do. Example: An 8 Bit Unsigned Integer: 254+3=1
HDBHelper can display you up to 32bit long integers in Hexadecimal, Decimal and Binary at once. You can switch between signed and unsigned, even during the calculation. This way you will always know how your value changes due to Interpretation.
You can also simulate what happens if you mix up Endianess: If a Sender uses Big Endianess, the Receiver interprets it as Little Endianess. 192 (0x00C0) would get to 49152 (0xC000)
- No Ads!
- Hardware Keyboard support (Build in, Bluetooth, USB, ...)
- Bit Length: 8bit, 16bit, 32bit
- Signed, Unsigned
- Type in Bin, Dec, Hex
- Endianness: MSB First (Big Endian), MSB Last (Little Endian), Reverse Little Endian (DIP-Switches etc.)
- Simulate Endianess errors
- Arithmetic operations: addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, modulu
- Bit operations: shifting, rolling, NOT, AND, OR, XOR, XNOR
- Three layouts: Simple, Advanced and Display
- Languages: English and German
- Long Press "Del/Clr" to Clear
- Long Press "-" to enter Negative Value
- Supporting Devices from very small (ldpi) to big (xhdpi) and Tablets with Android 3.2+ in portrait and landscape
- Display 8 Bit Values in ASCII
- Toggle Bits by tapping
- Copy to Clipboard
Use your Hardware Keyboard to enter the following Keys 0-9, A-F, +-*/=
If your app is English, a standard qwerty Keyboard is assumed. In German a qwertz Keyboard Layout is assumed
You want another Keyboard supported? Write me an eMail!