The keeping of a headache diary / migraine diary is a recommended practice to help detail the characteristics of personal headaches, including triggers and remedies. The headache diary is a tool that can help you tracking your headaches and generate detailed reports for your health care provider.
** The number 1 selling headache diary on the Android Market **
What people are saying...
"Great app & very responsive developer has everything my dr needs"
"Awesome app for migraine patients"
"Great Great app only one I ever bought"
The headache diary can help you tracking your migraines and headaches. Using the generated reports the Headache Diary can help you gain a better understanding of your migraine / headache that ultimately aims to help improve you lifestyle.
+++ Features and Functions:
* Color theme optimized for ease of reading for migraine sufferers
* Add details entries tracking the following:
- Headache start Date & Time
- The duration of a headache
- The type of headache (Migraine, Tension, etc)
- Location of pain (Left Side, Forehead etc)
- The severity of an headache
- Triggers (Allergies, Exercise, etc)
- Affects of a headache (Unable to work, Nausea, etc)
- Medication taken, the amount and tshe effect
* Reporting Features with charts
- Historical list of headaches, with severity
- Summary of headaches
* Charts of filterable by date for further analysis. Helps you gain a better understanding of your headaches.
* Exporting of the data as CSV for use in Excel
* Backup and Restore
* German, French, Italian, Spanish, & English Language supported in the App.
* Lite version is limited to 10 entries
+++ Pro version available with many more features, including:
- Generate and email PDF reports of your headache data and charts.
- Location of pain (Left Side, Forehead etc) with customize option
- Fully customizable Trigger entries
- Multiple trigger selection
- Medication list fully customizable
- Set the time & number of tablets indepentantly for each medication item
- Chart: Types of headaches
- Chart: Headache Location
- Chart: Report headache occurrence by day of week
- Chart: Report headache occurrence by time of day
- Chart: Triggers
- Chart: Severity of pain over time
- Cloud Backup & Restore
- Automatic backup option
- No Ads
+++ upgrade to Pro version
Your data will automatically be imported from the lite version to the pro version.
Headache Diary Lite is now Ad Free !