Sport Gear Tracker - BLE Heart Rate Monitor (HRM) + Android Wear
Note!!! Requires Heart Rate Monitor (chest belt or wrist) sensor with Bluetooth 4.0 SMART support.
Smartwatch Android supplied with built-in Heart Rate monitor or shared with external sensor.
GREAT SOLUTION FOR SPORTSMEN – track, record, analyze your body performance during workout! You are in shape? Be inshaper! This fitness app along with fitness gear will run you ragged, track your heart beats, calories burn, time spent.
Sport Gear Tracker + Heart Rate Monitor Bluetooth 4.0 SMART. SGT app connects your phone to heart rate measuring device (any fitness gear, fitness watch, strap or band) using Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy (BLE) aka Bluetooth SMART and you can see all the events on your smartphone. It also records and stores body parameters during the workout to your Android smartphone.
Sport Gear Tracker + Android Wear smartwatch. If you already have SGT app at your phone, you can use this app at you Android Wear smartwatch also. Smartwatch can use internal or external sensors, so you can track your workout at smartwatch. The phone is needed for set up/changing configuration data only (enter gender, age, weight).
• Body parameters tracking and recording real time.
• Min / max / average heart rate
• Calories burn
• Workout duration
• Body parameters history. The app automatically saves and stores the history of the user body performance to the smartphone memory.
• Data charts and tables representation. Stored data of the body performance and training history may be viewed by the user in form of charts and graphs.
• Sound notifications when the limit value is reached (min and max heart rate).
• NEW! Support of the main functionality of the mobile app at Android smartwatch.
• NEW! Synchronization of the workout history between the mobile and smartwatch.
The supported heart rate monitors:
- Mio Link
- 60beat BLUE
- Beurer PM 250
- Mio Alpha
- Polar H7
- Wahoo Blue HR
- Zephyr HxM Smart
- other Bluetooth Smart devices with GATT profile support
Supported Wearable Devices:
• all Android Wear devices
• round (Moto 360) and rectangular smartwatches (Samsung Gear Live and LG G Watch).
• Does NOT work on Samsung Gear and smartwatches using other operating systems. Tizen devices as Gear Fit and Gear II does NOT supported. Do not send negative rate just read this please.
On your phone:
• Run the application on your phone
• Enter your parameters: weight, age, gender (Menu-Settings)
• Choose the heart rate monitor which will be connected to your phone
• Choose an exercise and start training
On your Android Wear watch:
• Configure the app on the phone as described above.
• If your watch has no built-in heart rate monitor, at the settings specify the device you will measure pulse (external sensor).
• Run the application on the smartwatch: Menu > Start> Sport Gear Tracker.
• Tap the screen you will see 3 icons: Start workout, Settings, History.
• Swipe to the left - you will go to Settings, check the settings you entered via phone.
• Swipe to the right - you will return to the main screen of the app.
• Tap the screen > Slide down to Start Workout > the app be initialized and your heart rate value displayed > start workout.
• Tap the screen and Stop the app (this will automatically save your workout data to the history, and will reduce the device battery consumption).
• Return to the main screen, tab the screen, drag the icon from the bottom > you'll see History.
Brief notes! Unfortunately internal sensors of available Android Wear devices can not provide permanent reliable results during the workout. Here is the available observations:
- Samsung Gear Live: could take 1 - 5 min from the workout start to get reliable values
- Moto360: get now reliable workout data (at least with available for test device)
- Wearable app which capable to use internal or bluetooth heart rate sensor
- Improved UI
- Heart rate limit sound notifications
- Month/Weak/Last training statistics