Looking for a fun, challenging Hearts game? Let NeuralPlay's AI challenge you!
• Supports many Hearts variants: Standard, Omnibus (J♢ or 10♢), Spot, Hooligan, Pip, and more!
• Six levels of computer AI to provide challenges for beginning to advanced players
• Unique thinking AI to provide a strong AI opponent for different Hearts rules
• Pass and play hints
• Review the play of the hand trick by trick at the end of the hand
• Claim when you have all the tricks
• Intelligent computer AI opponents attempt to claim when they can take all the tricks
• Optionally show number of points taken by players during the play of the hand
• Undo moves all the way to the beginning of the game
• Replay hand
• Configurable rules
• Sound and animation
• Tablet and phone support
• UI customization
Rule customizations include:
• Choose which pass directions to include in the game (we don't like hold hands)
• Does the 2♧ lead?
• Are points ok on first trick?
• Does the Q♤ break hearts?
• Can a hand with only hearts and the Q♤ lead hearts?
• Does the 10♧ double a players score?
• Does shooting the moon add or subtract points, or is it worth no points?
• Are the players across from each other partners?
• Does a score of 100 exactly return to 0?
• How many points to game over? or does the game end at a fixed number of hands?
• Pip, Hooligan, Omnibus (10♢), Spot (faces ten) rules now supported!
• High hearts rules (J♡ = 2, Q♡ = 3, K♡ = 4, A♡ = 5) now supported!
• Play review feature. Review the play of the hand trick by trick at the end of the hand.
Thank you for your suggestions and feedback!