Looking for a fun, challenging Hearts game? Let NeuralPlay's AI challenge you!
- support for Standard Hearts, Omnibus Hearts (Jack of Diamonds), Team Hearts, Spot Hearts, and more!
- six levels of computer AI to provide challenges for beginning to advanced players
- unique thinking AI to provide a strong AI opponent for different Hearts rules
- choose which pass directions to include in the game (we don't like hold hands)
- does the Two of Clubs lead?
- are points ok on first trick?
- does the Queen of Spades break hearts?
- can a hand with only hearts and the Queen of Spades lead hearts?
- is the Jack of Diamonds minus ten points?
- is the Queen of Spades thirteen points?
- does the Ten of Clubs double a players score?
- is shooting the moon allowed?
- are the players across from each other partners?
- does a score of 100 exactly return to 0?
- how many points to game over?
Other features include:
- intelligent computer AI opponents attempt to claim when they must or can take all the tricks
- claim when you have all the tricks
- optionally show number of points taken by players during the play of the hand
- undo the last card played
- both tablet and phone support
- simplified Hearts rules for beginners
- configurable rules
- sound and animation
- UI customization
- new feature: undo last card played
- user interface improvements
- bug fixes
Thank you for your suggestions and feedback!