A beautiful live wallpaper with hearts floating for Valentine's Day or pleasure.
Now you can customize heart image from your gallery, whether it is your love ones or pets:)
You can also change different color themes, heart colors, heart types and number of hearts floating. More features will be added in the future.
- Custom heart image (Best result with square images)
- Custom background image
- Setting widget
- 12 color themes
- 8 heart colors
- 5 heart types
- Ability to change heart size
- Ability to change number of hearts floating
- Ability to change speed of hearts floating
- Smooth the edge of heart
- Collision between hearts
- Heart beating
- Heart rotation around center
- Support most resolutions
Home -> Menu -> Wallpapers -> Live Wallpapers
Note: It is live wallpaper so you can't open the app, you will need to follow the instruction above in order to set the wallpaper. Also slower/older devices (shipped with Android OS below 2.1) can't run it too, currently it has been tested on Nexus S, HTC Desire and Samsung tab so any mobile devices that is equivalent to them should run fine.
If you have put the app on SD card and restarted the phone, the wallpaper will reset to default since the system couldn't find the app first.
1. App is not compatible with my device?
Please try the free version first.
2. Wallpaper resets to default after reboot/restart the phone?
Please move the app to phone instead of SD card.
3. Custom images resets after reboot/restart the phone?
It is an Android issue, not a bug. It takes a few seconds to prepare the SD card correctly after reboot and the image is located on SD card so wallpaper couldn't find it first.
4. My app is not downloading after purchasing?
If it is your first time buying, Google will check through the credit card detail which normally takes few hours time.
Try troubleshooting at Google: http://market.android.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=1067233
5. When does 15 minutes refund period start?
15 minutes refund period only starts when you have actually downloaded the app.
- Extended wallpaper to transparent menu panel on devices with Android 4.2 or above
- Updated to latest Android 4.4 SDK
- Fixed custom image not loading on Android 4.4