The HelloTV-app let's you talk to the TV using Google Chromecast. Say Hello to your TV with this simple app! Your recorded message will be transformed to a text-message on TV.
HelloTV-app can be used for multiple purposes:
* Just show a message on your TV
* This app can be used to learn to speak a language better, because it transform your spoken words to text. The app uses your Android phone's standard language, so change this to try to speak in other languages.
* Talk to deaf people using the TV as communication tool
* To fool or scare someone who is watching a movie or serie on TV using Google Chromecast.
* Or just have fun with talking to your TV
This app is used to demonstrate the capabilities of the Android platform with the Google Chromecast: the Chromecast has it's own receiver which reacts on the signals send by a app on an Android smartphone. The Android app uses Voice Recognition so basically here is a fun voice-to-TV app.
* TV with Google Chromecast
* Android smartphone with HelloTV-app and with Google Play Services installed
* Chromecast device and Android smartphone connected to same WiFi-network.
* Working internet connection
* Audio output on TV ?
Copyright / Privacy statement:
* Statistics are used to measure the usage of the application. This data will be used to improve the application.
* This app is based on example apps on https://github.com/googlecast/
- fixed some minor bugs