HemMobile™ is designed to help hemophilia patients/caregivers using any factor replacement product log infusions, bleeds and activity and stay aware of general health and wellness.
HemMobile™ is not intended for curing, treating, seeking treatment for managing or diagnosing a specific disease disorder, or any specific identifiable health condition.
• Record the date, time, location, and reason for every infusion
• Capture the lot number, product expiration date, and IU amount of your infused factor product using your device’s camera*
• Photograph, map, and log your bleeds
• Log the date, time, and duration for a range of daily activities
• Track your steps and other activities by integrating with Google Fit™
• Create reports for you and your care team
• Store contact information for members of your care team
• Find nearby hemophilia treatment centers (HTCs) and National Hemophilia Foundation chapters
• Keep track of your doctors’ appointments and factor needs with the Reminders function
• Set up multiple profiles for caregivers who care for multiple patients
*For Pfizer products only.
To visit the support website for HemMobile, please visit http://www.hemophiliavillage.com/getting-most-out-hemmobile