Heroes of Deneos is an engaging Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game for Android and iOS devices.
You are going to lead a group of adventurers across a Fantasy world, fighting monsters, gathering experience and collecting treasures. With four races and five classes to begin with you will compose unique team of adventurers and build your own strategy to win in battles.
Each of the classes has a specific range of abilities which make them useful. As they level up, you can lead their development to better fulfil their role in the team. Your warrior can improve his damage dealing abilities or defense, to become a better tank. Mage can use fire to deal high amounts of damage to one enemy, or focus his development on ice to freeze multiple foes at once. The possibilities are endless!
The game features:
- beautiful graphics
- opportunity to play online with people from all over the world
- an engaging and intellectually challenging gameplay
- lead the team to four characters, in a style known from the classic RPG
- four races to choose: Humans, Dwarves, Elves and Orcs
- five unique classes: Warrior, Assassin, Mage, Priest and Druid
- a wide range of offensive and defensive spells and abilities that allows you to build complex strategies
- innumerable tasks to be performed, and the zones and dungeons to explore
- engaging gameplay against other players (PvP)
Heroes will offer both Player vs Environment and Player vs Player gameplay. You will be able to explore the dungeons full of AI controlled monsters or face a team of other heroes led by someone across the globe. The game should also be less time consuming than our previous titles. Each battle with another player should last no longer than 10-15 minutes and encounters with monsters can be paused at any moment for as long as you need.
The game is going to follow in the footsteps of our first game: Dragon Lords, it's going to take a well known Turn-Based gameplay and adapt it to the mobile world, while preserving the complexity and engagement. It's also free to play, so give it a try! You might like it!
This game requires Internet access.