Play the FREE junior version hidden object game of The Wizard of Oz. The story comes alive in this FREE gorgeously illustrated hidden object puzzle game. Based on the classic book by L. Frank Baum, this free hidden object puzzle game takes you through the story with audio narration.
Follow along with Dorothy and her dog Toto’s harrowing adventure as a cyclone transports them from quaint Kansas to the wondrous Land of Oz!
Enjoy playing this game with the new magnifying glass feature to zoom in on objects more easily, especially useful when searching for those hard to find objects.
Based on the Oxford University Press edition of The Wizard of Oz, this hidden object puzzle game features stunning art and stimulating puzzles designed by award winning game producer SecretBuilders. Each brain-teasing level unfolds a scene from the book with beautiful illustrations and audio excerpts.
• Audio narration and book scene illustrations in each level!
• A fun and enjoyable way for kids to fall in love with literature
• Helps young kids learn to read by increasing their vocabulary
• Magnifying glass feature to zoom in on those hard to find objects
• Many gorgeous levels with scenes from the book packed full of items
• Among the best educational games for kids and adults to develop visual and spatial puzzle solving skills
• Award-winning audio and illustrations from Oxford University Press