Hidden Lock is the perfect lockscreen for your Android device. Easy and simple, Hidden Lock adds an additional security has it locks your device by turning off touch screen and menu shortcuts. No password, no special codes, no patterns!!! How it works... ? Well, install it and see how secure and friendly it is !
HOW TO USE IT
1. Start Hidden Lock service
2. Move around the lock/unlock icon anywhere on your screen.
3. Use the progress bar to change the icon size.
4. Press FINISH !
5. Your are done! (Remember the unlock icon position when you'll come back from the Android lock-screen)
* Enable/Disable default system lock : If you remove system lock, the trackball and volume keys (not all phones) can be used to wake your device from the lock-screen mode. Disabling system lock may not work properly on some phones : Security policies forces lock-screen pin or password.
*Active Hidden Lock with widget, shortcut or long press search.
* Hidden Lock on boot option.
* Active "Hidden Lock" after
* Many Lockscreen :
- None : No lockscreen if you disable the default system lock.
- Hidden Lock : Only remember the unlock icon position to unlock your device.
- Hidden PIN : Only enter you PIN to unlock your device.
- Hidden Shake : Shake your device to unlock.
* Option to use emergency call in lock mode.
* Options to customize lock message (title, icon, message)
For any comments, requests and/or problems, please contact the support.
**** Please try the free version before buying the pro version ****
-> Italian translate by [Icilio]
******** Permissions informations ********
For haptic feedback.
Disable the Hidden Lock service when the device is on a call.
To show the Lock dialog.
To validate licence.
To start Hidden Lock service when device boot.
Version 1.16 - 2012-05-22
* Add lock / unlock action on end call.
* Play sound effect if device muted.
* Permanently remove notification icon.
* Add Share application button in header.
* Integration with AppMonitor.