HiDrive - Love it. Save it. Share it.
HiDrive gives you fantastic online storage for all your files: access them whenever you want, and share them with your friends – anywhere, any time. We also have a HiDrive app to give you access from your smartphone: just sign in with your username and password. Instantly open your photos, music, or documents directly from your HiDrive, email or upload them from your smartphone, and stream movies or listen to music while your download is underway.
New! - HiDrive Share Gallery
Your memories — beautifully presented. Upload your images from a PC, Mac, Smartphone or Tablet to HiDrive in a flash and experience your memories as a stunning photo gallery on your own homepage. A whole array of design templates is available for each photo album. The perfect image gallery for every need! With just a few clicks, you will be able to share your attractive photo albums with friends and family, and also have full control over who will be able to view your photos at all times. Your Share Gallery is also automatically optimised for display on Smartphones. Thanks to the intuitive interface, you can view your photo albums on all common Smartphone models at any time while on the move
The HiDrive App enables you to:
• access your files anywhere in the world
• download all standard file formats from HiDrive and open them on your smartphone
• share your favourite experiences with friends as a photo gallery!
• safely access your files through an encrypted connection
• stream large files, such as, e.g. movies – instantly without waiting
• email large files of up to 25 MB, in any file format
• create share links and send them to your friends
• upload your files and back them up at our TÜV-certified data centers in Germany (in accordance with ISO 27001) – where they are secure in accordance with the German Data Protection Act
A big thank you for the ton of comments and suggestions you all sent in. This update includes the following improvements:
- Directory share
- Bug fixing and optimisations
Have fun with the App,