High 5 Casino is a FREE social casino and the premier mobile destination to exclusively play the largest portfolio of REAL Vegas slots and slots tournaments.
NOTE: High 5 Casino Real Slots requires an Android OS version of 4.1.1 (Jellybean) or higher.
Experience the thrill of real slot gaming from your mobile device on High 5 Casino!
With a 4+ star rating and over 10 million downloads, High 5 Casino brings the casino floor to your mobile device. Players love High 5 Casino because they can play their favorite slot games like Jaguar Princess, Shadow of the Panther and Secrets of the Forest. As a player you also have the chance to test drive new games before they hit on the casino floor.
Casino Your Way with High 5 Casino!
- It's FREE to play!
- New players receive 12 FREE premium slot games.
- Slot Library consists of 135+ authentic slot titles straight from casinos around the world.
- High 5 Casino is brought to you by the creators of mega hits like Golden Goddess, Da Vinci Diamonds and Cats!
- The graphics, music, features and gameplay are identical to slots in real casinos!
- Players can compete for huge coin prizes in a wide variety of slot tournaments!
- Extended game download times may be experienced to accommodate our authentic gameplay and HD graphics.
- Players can log-in using their Facebook account, create an H5C account, or play as a guest.
- High 5 Casino offers a great selection of games on your mobile device or tablet!
High 5 Casino provides an interactive social platform which is an exciting and entertaining web/application based gaming resource for engaging users in an interactive and fun environment. However, due to the authentic nature of High 5 Casino's games, High 5 Casino requires all participants to be age 18 years or older to play. By downloading the app, you agree you are at least 18 years old and comply with all local laws pertaining to social gaming.
* Fixes a usability issue in the Coin Store experienced by some users
* Fixes a game loading issue experienced by some users
* Fixes an issue with keyboard input experienced by some users