NOTICE - Unfortunately because of latest 2015 VAT-UE changes all paid apps are currently unavailable in European Union and some other countries. You can still access purchased apps from Google Play app "My account - Orders history" section.
Caynax HIIT - High-intensity interval training
Have You ever wanted to burn body fat and get perfect abs?
Try interval workout to burn belly fat and then Caynax Aerobic Weider Six (A6W) app to form perfect 6 pack.
High-intensity interval training (HIIT), also called High-Intensity Intermittent Exercise (HIIE) or sprint interval training, is an enhanced form of interval training, an exercise strategy alternating periods of short intense anaerobic exercise with less-intense recovery periods. HIIT is a form of cardiovascular exercise. Usual HIIT sessions may vary from 9–20 minutes. These short, intense workouts provide improved athletic capacity and condition, improved glucose metabolism, and improved fat burning.
HIIT session consists of a warm up period of exercise, followed by six to ten repetitions of high intensity exercise, separated by medium intensity exercise, and ending with a period of cool down exercise. The high intensity exercise should be done at near maximum intensity. The medium exercise should be about 50% intensity. The number of repetitions and length of each depends on the exercise. The goal is to do at least six cycles, and to have the entire HIIT session last at least fifteen minutes and not more than twenty.
There is no specific formula to HIIT. Depending on your level cardiovascular development, the moderate-level intensity can be as slow as walking.
The original protocol set a 2:1 ratio of work to recovery periods, for example, 30–40 seconds of hard sprinting alternated with 15–20 seconds of jogging or walking.
HIIT is considered to be an excellent way to maximize a workout that is limited on time.
Because of exercise intensity this type of workout is not intended for everyone. You should consult:
- health doctor to determine if You are capable to perform such exercises
- professional trainer to create workout schedule for You.
You can use this app for workouts like: Tabata, Fartlek, Kettlebell, jumping ropes, meditation, yoga and other fitness workouts that could use timer.
- Enhanced timer
- Workout schedule for next 30 days
- Workout reminder
- Option to change workout time for calendar days
- Workouts list with option to create, delete and edit workouts
- Workout schedule for whole week
- Voice feedback - TTS countdown with option to edit spoken texts - You might need additional TTS software like IVONA Text-to-Speech HQ.
- Beeps countdown with option to use built-in beeps or set any sound
- Countdown: every second, every 'n-th' second, first 'n' seconds, last 'n' seconds, remaining last 'n' seconds
- TTS/Beep information about workout stage
- Rewind backward and forward
- Built-in sample workout for Tabata.
Fix for Turkish translation.
Added additional optional break time to each round.
Better time synchronization.
Improved TTS texts generation.
Small changes in tablet UI.
Small fixes and improvements.