a professional outdoor application for climber and hiker. With cutting edge GPS technology, your activities can be tracked, recorded and shared via all over the world.
- Track and Store Your Activity.
HikeMatePro stores various information of your activity such as waypoints, routes, distance, elapsed time, consumed-calorie, level and etc,.You will never forget your hiking!!
- Share Your Activity with Others
HikeMateGPS Support ZeroOne mash-up service, Facebook, Twitter, e-mail and MMS that helps you to share your activity with ease and fast. Also you can read and recommend activity, and you can add him/her a friend for continuous communication.
- Search Activity in the World
Support map-based and/or keyword search for shared activities in the world or nearby. That will helps you to organize your outdoor activity wherever you go.
- Analyze Your Activity
Support graph view with lap time, level, speed.
Support my page shows total result of activity.
Support monthly, daily graph view
- Map Download
Download maps before you go to hike place where you can’t touch Wi-Fi or 3G.
- store unlimited number of recording routes and waypoints.
- share outdoor activity via facebook, twitter and e-mail.
- store activity on the ZeroOne-Cloud Service(or ZeroOne server)
- Mash-up service where you can see activity in the form of web-site
- export total data record including total distance, total time and total calorie consumed.
- Support background music box
- Support setting goal and lap-time
- Support live graph view during activity
- Support auto posting of activity and/or my location on twitter and facebook.
- Support profile setting
- Provide map view, graph view and monthly data view of total record
- Record View shows longest distance, longest time and highest level
- Honor and level system based on your record
- Recommendation and report for user activity
- Add friends with Facebook and ZeroOne Mash-up Account
- Notification system for new friend, new activity and new reply
- Measure distance on iphone map
- Access various map type.
- Support map download before you go to hike place where you can’t touch with Wi-Fi or 3G.
- Support map-based and/or keyword-based search for user activity
- Search recent and nearby activity record and most recommended activity record.
- Extended battery life.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.