This is the perfect app for the any hiker's convenience! With this app, you can planned your hike, get an estimation about your route, track your hike, view post hike information and keep a hiking log. This app definitely helps you to be more organized and prepared before you hit the trail next time!
- Calculates hiking route distance, elevation change, estimated time and generates elevation profile
- Tracks you hike with auto-save and auto data recovery
- Hiking log (keep track of total hiking time, distance, etc.)
- Shows post-hike information (partly supported in Lite version, fully supported in Pro version)
- Customizable Checklist for hike preparation
- Use Google Terrain/Road/Hybrid/Satellite maps
- Import/Export from and to GPX and KML files (partly supported in Lite version, fully supported in Pro version)
- Ads Free! (Pro version)
1. Route Planner
Simply draw your hiking route on the map or import it from Google Earth (KML or GPX) and this app will give you details about your planned hiking route. These included distances, time estimations, elevations, elevation profiles and more. Information is given for the whole route as well as for each waypoint of your planned hiking route. The distance, expected arrival time, return trip arrival time and elevation of each waypoint is shown simply by clicking it on the map.
2. Tracking Function
On the day of your hike, you can turn on the tracking function to get real time information and save it for later review.
You can compare your hiking progress with the estimations in the app. It helps you to determine whether you should speed up, slow down or should stop the hike and go home. It increases hiking safety by showing you if you are behind schedule and telling you when you can expect yourself to be at a certain landmark/waypoint.
3. Autosave and recovery
The app is designed to save and recover your tracking data automatically so you don't need to worry about data loss in case of battery running out or other device problems.
4. Hiking Log
You can keep all your hikes in the log to see how much you have hiked. You can show them on the map any time to review your hike and to see how good your estimation was.
The app is pre-loaded with a day-hike checklist. You can add, remove, re-arrange categories and items in this list to customize it to your need. In the Pro version, you can even save the customized list for different hikes (CSV format). You can also prepare your own checklist from MS Excel or other spreadsheet programs and then import it into the apps.
- Allow routes and tracks export in lite version if pro version has been purchased
- Improved average speed accuracy in track info
- Added Hiking Log
- Added Tracking Function (with track recovery)
- Added ability to view post hike track
- Improved interface
- Improved app efficiency
- Bug fix
- Added Checklist!
- Bug fix