Hindi Varnamala application provides information about basic letters and example words appropriate for those letters along with audio pronunciation in the back ground. There are 9 sections included in this application.
1) Vowels feature contains vowel letters and images associated with letters with pronunciation.
2) Consonants feature that contains letters and images associated with letters with pronunciation.
3) Matching puzzle objective is to identify vowel or consonant to its associated word.
4) Popping balloon is fun playing game for kids. When you touch any balloon it will pop and display vowel/consonant with its pronunciation.
5) Join parts puzzle contains four parts of a letter. Puzzle requires you to join these individual parts at correct place and form letter.
6) Raasi feature contains 12 rasi with 27 nakshatra along with their names and constellation position (model).
7) Scrabble puzzle contains letters/images/numbers. Puzzle is involved with sorting numbers/ hindi alphabets/ images in ascending order from top left to bottom right.
8) Ritu feature contains 6 seasons and 12 masa along with animated description of each ritu.
9) Numbers feature contains numbers, pronunciation and description with
examples for each number. It also contains signs and example of number of angles in the number that is same as the number.
Please report if you find any issues with functionality of the application.
Added animals and vegetables feature
Added record feature for alphabets, animals and vegetables.
Added scrabble feature. This puzzle is involved with sorting numbers/ hindi alphabets/ images in ascending order from top left to bottom right. You can move only one block at at time if there is an empty block adjacent to it. Arrange image parts to form image if you choose images option. Clue option is also included that displays numbers on each image part.