The HIV/AIDS app - helps in understanding the disease condition through ANIMATED VIDEOS. The structure of the virus, the pathogenesis and immune response, clinical features, manifestation, test for monitoring infection and treatment are discussed in this presentation.
Editor: Dr. Jay A. Levy, MD, co-discoverer of HIV in 1983 and discoverer of a novel immune response that controls HIV infection; Professor, Department of Medicine; Research Associate, Cancer Research Institute; Head of the Laboratory for Tumor and AIDS Virus Research, UCSF (University of California in San Francisco).
• Pay once and download videos at your ease!
• View downloaded videos without internet
Additional features include:
- Drawing on the video for explanations
- Capture images with mailing option
- Option to make user notes and save
- Transcript with links for additional references
DISCLAIMER: The information provided through these applications are only intended to be informative and should not be construed as a substitute for medical advice.