The most authoritative Italian dictionaries from Hoepli Publishing House available for in-app purchase
Full wordlist and 50 sample entries of each dictionary to preview before buying
Now you can make sure that a dictionary complies with your language level and contains all words you need before purchase. The app allows you to experience the most advanced search, learning, translation features and then purchase well-known Italian dictionaries with the in-app catalog:
- Hoepli Grand Russian-Italian and Italian-Russian Dictionary by Julia Dobrovolskaja
- Aldo Gabrielli’s Hoepli Italian Dictionary
Search and translate features:
• Full text search feature allows you to look up words more efficiently throughout the whole dictionary content, including headwords and usage examples.
• Wildcard Search if you are unsure of the exact word spelling. Use “?” and “*” symbols to replace the missing letters.
• Similar words search in case of misspelling.
• Search for anagrams (bat-tab).
• Search within entries to narrow down and quickly navigate larger entries.
• Russian Morphology module helps to translate words in any grammatical form.
• Three input methods make dictionary word look-ups more convenient than ever. Search by voice with Google Voice recognition service, take a picture of text and translate it with Google Goggles, or enter the word with your own handwriting using PenReader handwriting recognition software.
• Easy copy-and-paste functions allow unknown words or phrases to be copied from an active application like the web browser or email to the clipboard, and automatically translated by switching back to dictionary.
• Translate unknown words or phrases from any application, including web browser or email, using the Share button. The feature allows you to send copied text to the dictionary directly and get the translation in one click! (Available for OS 4.0 and higher).
• 51,000 Russian audio pronunciations recorded by native speakers.
• Full linguistic information – with declension and conjugation tables – is included, making the dictionary a must-have for any language scholar (for Russian language)!
• Favorites - to quickly access frequently searched words.
• Built-in dictionary catalog for in-app purchases.
• Lightning-fast new engine allows dictionary entries to open as soon as you click with no delays.
• A range of custom styles and operating options are available under user settings.
• Search History feature shows the last 100 words looked up.
• No Internet connection required.
The Publishing House Hoepli was founded in 1870 by Ulrico Hoepli (Tuttwil, Switzerland 1847 - Milan 1935). The publishing business has developed from the outset with particular attention to the technical and scientific fields. Currently operates in the handbooks, educational publishing, university and professional, information technology, business, legal codes and dictionaries.
* NEW! Aldo Gabrielli’s Hoepli Italian Dictionary.
* FREE DICTIONARY OF THE MONTH!
Aldo Gabrielli’s Hoepli Italian Dictionary
Available until November 1, 2014.