This is a theme for CM9, CM10, CM10.1, AOKP and ParanoidAndroid ROMs and those based upon. It WILL NOT work on any device which does not have the T-Mobile Theme Chooser app
***Read the whole description before commenting***
PLEASE GRANT THE APP ROOT!
LICENCE ISSUES? CONTACT ME!
This theme breaks Tapatalk (And all apps based on it, like the xda app), I know. xda HD and tapatalk HD still work for the time being, as will Convo
Hate that old UI when you open an app that hasn't been updated for a while or the developer just won't change? This theme is for you!
What does it do?
In Android 4.0 and above the old "orange" Gingerbread UI was depreciated, being replaced with the new Holo style. However, some apps never updated and still use the old style, which doesn't fit and therefore doesn't look right. This theme forces all the old themed apps to use the new UI by redirecting their old theme link to the new theme, on the highest level.
Explanation for permissions
START_ON_BOOT: Allows theme to theme some otherwise un-themeable elements, as well has an anti-piracy system
MARKET_LICENCE_CHECK: Theme now includes an anti-pirate system
Root permissions (GRANT them please): Allows for better theming
How to apply:
Download the app
Open the theme selector in Settings > Themes
Select "Holo Fixer" and tap Apply
Breaks Tapatalk and apps based upon it
Makes some menu drop downs out of place
Want an app Holo themed?
Email me (address below) quoting the name and I'll do it for you!
Want a version that hides the virtual menu button too?
Email me with the following:
- Proof of purchase (a screenshot of the Google wallet transaction page, showing that you have not cancelled the transaction)
- The Email on the account you used to purchase it
You must do this at least 15 minutes after purchase for the transaction to be successful.
You also need to know how to install an apk and be able to on your device
Any problems? Email me!
1.5 (17th March)
Finished Friendcaster Theming, including new icons on dark theme
Added icons from Android 'Extras' pack
Added Holo style browser icon (legacy browser)
Added legacy zoom in and out icons
Added Holo style Argos app icon
Fixed a few icons
Fixed colours and added icon for NQ Vault
1.4 (22 Feb)
Minor theming update:
- Edited Edmodo action bar slightly, higher quality icon and dropdown selection colour
- Added better icon for ColorHex
Major UI addition
1.3 (20 Feb)
Newly themed apps:
- Friendcaster (Holo icons)
- GooManager (Holo icons, action bar revamp & proper icon)
- Palringo (Minor icon changes)
- Sky News (Major UI changes, no more iOS style)
- WordPress (Action Bar added, removed logo from dropdown selectors)
Modified theme apps:
- RAC Traffic (Improved some icons and themed selection of dropdowns)
- Flashcards+ (Action bar & home)
1.2 (6 Feb)
More themed apps:
Early theming in:
- Real Radio
More theming in:
- RAC Traffic (logo and colours work now)
Some logo adding & bug fixes
And more too!
1.1 (20 Jan)
Themed some apps to use Holo:
- CatLog (Dark action bar with Holo icons)
- Aptoide (Light with dark action bar)
- Flashcards+ (Light with dark action bar)
1.0.1 (15 Jan)
- Now uses Theme Chooser template, no more "Apply anyway" or issues because of your screen size!
theme chooser, theme chooser theme, t-mobile theme chooser, t-mobile, cyanogenmod, cyanogenmod theme, cyanogenmod theme chooser, cyanogenmod themes, cyanogenmod style, AOKP theme, AOKP theme chooser, AOKP, AOKP themes, AOKP style, ParanoidAndroid theme, ParanoidAndroid Themes, ParanoidAndroid theme chooser, paranoidandroid style, paranoidandroid, PA, PA theme, PA theme chooser, PA style, PA themes, ROM, ROM theme, ROM theme chooser, ROM style, ROM themes
*** PLEASE STILL GRANT ROOT! ***
1.6 (2nd April)
Welcome JB Fixer users who came across!
Themed NatWest app a little
More Friendcaster stuff
New app icon
Some Play Music modifications (orange colouring)
Dropdown fixes for some apps
Actionbar press fixes for some apps
Note: This will be the last update until late-June, due to my exams. If you have any issues, email me and I'll put them on the high-priority list for afterwards. Only if it's REALLY bad will I update before then!