بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
Please let me know your feedback and suggestions
Holy Quran is a web view of http://quran.ksu.edu.sa
It includes the following features:
- Viewing scanned(soft) copy of real printed Mosshaf.
- Providing copy of Mosshaf Al-Madina, copy of Mosshaf Al-Tajweed (colored according to Tajweed rules) and copy of Mosshaf Warsh (Rewayat Warsh An-Nafei').
- Holy Quran recitations by many famous reciters (two of them are by Rewayat Warsh an-Nafei').
- Repeating each Aya as many times as desired with time interval in between.
- Search through Holy Quran text.
- Direct browsing the Mosshaf by Sura/Aya(Chapter/Verse) , Juz(Part) or Page number.
- Five Arabic Tafsir(Commentary) "Al-Saa'di, Ibn-Katheer, Al-Baghawy, Al-Qortoby and Al-Tabary".
- One English Tafsir(Commentary) "Tafheem Al-Quran by Al-Maududi".
- E'rab(Grammar) Al-Quran by Qasim Da'aas.
- Text Translation of the Holy Quran meanings for more than 20 languages.
- Voice Translation of the Holy Quran meanings for three languages (English, French and Urdu).
- Sync between recitation and Aya position in the Page (highlighting Aya while recited).
- Sync between recitation and voice translation (repeat the translation after the recitation).
- Program Interface in both Arabic and English.
- live show at http://quran.ksu.edu.sa
Fixed Some Issue