ARDUINO and AVR NET IO Remote Control
- free arduino sketch: http://www.d-h-software.de/homecontrol.zip
- english and german language
- up to 4 switches controlled by widget
- Two programmable on and off times for each output (even in standby, for 24h time format)
- for up to 5 modules
- unique designation for each module, each output, each input
- Change-over switch
- adjustable tactile duration
- switch invertable
- Inputs as text or led display
- Refresh interval adjustable
- Wifi signal strength indicator
- Full Screen on and off
- for Tablet and Phone
- online data backup
about the widget:
Please adjust the size of the widget to the number of switches you have
set as widget (max.4).
8 outputs, 4 analog inputs, 4 digital inputs
-16 Outputs (With Arduino UNO with Ethernet Shield there are 10 outputs usable, but all keys can be freely programmed in the source code.)
-8 Inputs (With Arduino Uno there are 6 inputs usable, but all inputs can be freely programmed in the source code.)
-Outputs either digital or analog (PWM)
-Download link of the source code for the Arduino Uno module in the app
Information about the inputs:
Each input value may be multiplied by a factor and another value
be added or subtracted.
Input value: 100
Factor: 0.5 +500
For damages resulting by using the app, neither the seller nor any other third party is be liable.
This applies in particular for damages, which apply to the electrical function of the modules.
3.76 Changeable designation for bottom bar buttons by long pressing.
3.77 Fixed error