Smith gets you multiple quotes from the best and most qualified general contractors for home remodeling, improvements and repair.
You can also use Smith (previously known as Friend Trusted) to get quotes from great general home service professionals like maid services, pest control services, gardeners (Arborist & Landscaper), roofing, and movers.
It's easy to get started and have pre-screened, top-rated professional contractors bid and provide quotes for your projects.
How to use the app:
* Simply take a picture of your project (an image of what you want our professional to work on)
* We will send your picture to our top rated professionals who will bid and provide estimates for your project
* Within 24 hours, you will be presented with the top 3 bids from our prescreened contractors for you to choose.
* Pick your contractor and book the project easily through the app. Rate your contractor and get an Amazon Gift card!
We make choosing a contractor an easy task. You will no longer have to do extensive background checks on each and every individual general contractor or have to price shop your home projects among 1000's of plumbers, painters, electrician, or handyman. We do all the heavy lifting to make your life easier.
A quick list of our supported home repair, improvement and remodel services:
- Home Remodels (Kitchen, Bathroom, Deck, etc)
- General Contractor
- Maid Service
- Pest Control
- Tree Services
- And much, much more!
Anything you need for your house, we got it!
So next time you need a bathroom fix, a kitchen or bathroom remodeled or just maid service, turn to Smith to help you find the right professional contractor. We're with you every step of the way to ensure you are happy with our 5 star customer service.
Smith (previously known as Friend Trusted) would love to hear your suggestions & feedback on how to improve our Home Remodel, Improvement and Repair Service! Please continue to send questions, suggestions and ideas to [email protected]
Visit us at http://www.gosmith.com/ to learn more.
UI improvements to the fist time user experience and bug fixes