Stream music from your computer to Android tablet or phone over Internet.
Muzecast main features are:
• Best quality music streaming from your computer to your Android device over Wi-Fi or Mobile connection to anywhere you are;
• Stream virtually any type DRM-free files, such as MP3, WMA, WAV, FLAC, APE, MPC, WavPack, M4P, AAC and more. CUE Sheet is also supported;
• Easy to configure - Muzecast does not require router/firewall configuration. It works via any type of proxy including any type of corporate proxies;
• Supports Lossless streaming capabilities, such as FLAC files;
• Songs are cached for offline playback;
• Build-in equalizer. Also supports external equalizers.
• Playlist synchronization between multiple devices as well as storing playlists on your home computer in M3U and WPL formats;
• Dynamic Playlist Generator. Enjoy endless dynamic auto growing playlists generated based on or similar to an Artist, Album, or a single song you picked or listening. Just pick a song you want and select "Create Mix".
• Do you want to share your songs with your friends or relatives? You do not have to share your password to let others access your library. One library - multiple users - support for multiple users to access single music collection. Each user can be added using self-registration process and each user will have own Muzecast username and password;
Muzecast Streaming server for Windows must be installed on your computer. Muzecast Streaming Server for Windows is available @ http://www.muzecast.com
• Removed queue position and album year from broadcasting for "Simple Last.fm Scrobbler";
• Implemented built-in Last.fm scrobbling;
• Implemented "Play Next" to add items into Playing Queue right after currently playing song;
• Implemented "Add to Now Playing Queue" via Add to Playlist functionality;
• Minor bug fixes;