Muzecast streams music from your computer to Android tablet or phone over Internet.
Muzecast main features are:
• Best quality music streaming from your Home network to your Android device over WiFi or Mobile connection to anywhere you are;
• Stream DRM-free files, such as MP3, WMA, WAV, FLAC, APE, MPC, WavPack, M4P, AAC and more. CUE Sheet is also supported;
• Easy to configure - if you used Audiogalaxy in the past you would like to see similar service with no firewall configuration. That is where Muzecast shines and unlike other similar application, Muzecast does not require router/firewall configuration;
• Do you like listening high quality music on your Android device? Muzecast supports Lossless streaming capabilities, such as FLAC files; And even when you stream using MP3 or OGG formats, you would still enjoy high quality music sound even over 3G connection;
• Create playlist on one device and access it from another or even play it on your Home computer. Muzecast supports playlist synchronization between multiple devices as well as storing playlists on your home computer in M3U and WPL formats;
• Have you used Pandora radio? Do you like dynamic playlists? Muzecast has it. Dynamic Playlist Generator. Enjoy endless dynamic auto growing playlists generated based on or similar to an Artist, Album, or a single song you picked or listening. Just pick a song you want and select "Create Mix". Muzecast will do the rest and will keep adding songs to the MIX similar to one you picked or the one just played.
• Do you want to share your songs with your friends or relatives? You do not have to share your password to let others access your library. One library - multiple users - support for multiple users to access single music collection. Each user can be added using self-registration process and each user will have own Muzecast username and password;
• If there are any issues with Muzecast you are backed up by best technical support - no users left behind;
• We are not asleep. Muzecast is ongoing development with new features added on regular basis. And we are not there yet. There are tons of ideas to implement. And we are open to your suggestions. Do you want to add a new feature to Muzecast? Just let us know and it will be there;
Muzecast can handle large music libraries with millions of songs.
To make your device to stream any type of music file, Muzecast will convert these files into your device compatible format, such as MP3, OGG, or even FLAC. If you have Disk Images with CUE sheets, Muzecast will automatically use CUE sheets to extract song from Disk image on a fly, so you do not have to split it every time you buy a disk image with CUE sheet.
You can adjust sound quality to fit the bandwidth of your network. Better quality, more data will be streamed, faster bandwidth you would need. Lower quality if bandwidth is very slow, such as 2G network, or you have mobile data plan, which has strict limit on amount of data you can use. Usually lowering quality might not be very noticeable, especially if you decide to stream in OGG format.
Fixed random crashes
• Shared song automatically added to list of favorite songs
• View Tags and Info for a currently playing song
• Folders Play operation will play songs in order based on currently selected folder's sort option
• Double click on headset button or PLAY button on TV Remote will skip to the next track
• Minor performance improvements and bug fixes