HomeDJ streams music from home PC to Android device over the Internet or Wi-Fi.
** BEST ON THE MARKET
Looking for something to replace Audiogalaxy or for something better than any Streaming Application on a market with Pandora-like dynamic playlists?
You came to the right place!
HomeDJ Music Streamer is designed to stream non-DRM music from your Home PC. It is the most powerful, full of features, with excellent sound quality, quick response and full support from Developer where no other music streaming service or application can come close.
No need anymore in synchronization or upload files from your PC to your device. You will have instant access to all your music located on your Home Computer anywhere you are.
Internet Radio like feature will let you pick one of your favorite song, album, artist, or folder and HomeDJ will create a MIX (Dynamic playlist) which will play music similar to song, album, or artist you selected. Songs will be selected from your music collection stored on your Home PC and playlist will grow as long as you play it.
You can simply browse your music collection by Genre, Artist, Album, Song, or Folder.
To check out how HomeDJ can handle huge collections, you can try DEMO user.
Main features are:
• Dual connectivity mode: With port forwarding and without;
• Streams any music file from your home computer;
• Creates dynamic (smart) playlist called MIX. Playlist grows while playing;
• Supports: MP3, WMA, FLAC, OGG, WAV, AAC, APE, WavPack, CUE Sheet files;
• Supports 16, 24, and 32 bit audio files;
• Supports 44.1, 48, 96, and 192 KHz audio files;
• Saves music on your Android device for offline playback;
• Six quality settings with bitrates from 96-500 Kb/s;
• Streams lossless format using FLAC;
• Cross-fade between songs;
• Gapless playback on Android 2.3 and up;
• Supports libraries with unlimited number of tracks;
• Multiple sorting options;
• Quick search;
• Synchronizes playlists between devices and home computer.
• Replay Gain control on a fly;
• 4 sets of Home Page and Lock Screen Widgets;
Support @ forum: http://www.homedj.net/forum
Fixed errors reported by users.