This is a 13 tile implementation of Mahjong based upon Hong Kong rules.
NEW: Added several new tilesets, including Black, Alternative and Ivory tiles.
This is the PAID version of the popular Hong Kong Style Mahjong. This is in response to a number of people that requested a paid and stable version. NEW version includes the option to play with FLOWERS and SEASONS tiles included.
This version is totally add free and will be maintained as a stable and supported version.
Be prepared for fast paced Mahjong action. Incorporating traditional Hong Kong rules with many options to customise your playing experience, including:
* Minimum level setting
* Flowers and Seasons tiles option
* Resume mode
* Demo mode
* Traditional or English Tiles
* Fast or Slow mode
* Geographic Leaderboards
* High Definition Tile images thanks to http://www.martinpersson.org/
Feel free to email comments or bug reports to [email protected]
I do respond. Special thank you to those that have emailed bugs and screen shots.
Shape the future development of this application and chat with other users on facebook, or just like us at https://www.facebook.com/hksmahjong
This game now automatically saves your progress so that you can resume at any time in the future if you have not been able to finish a round. It will also record a list of high scores and achievements.
Hong Kong style Mahjong is also the predominant version of Mahjong played in countries like Australia, Singapore, USA and Canada.
1) Hong Kong rules
2) Vastly Improved UI and graphics
3) The fastest Mahjong game on the Android Market with option to play fast or slow.
4) Demo mode, to help you see what is going on and so I can do more stress testing
5) Help Instructions
6) English or Traditional tiles
7) Minimum level setting (0,1,3)
8) Resume previous game (it resets the current game, but will remember your place in the round.
9) Achievements recorded and publish your high score to Facebook.
10) Traditional Chinese Language
* Minimum Level 6 added
* reduced image sizes and footprint
* New tile sets, latest bug fixes
* Tweaks to animation, player turn rotation fix
* reduced memory requirement which was causing crashing
* Added another tile set. Simplified Chinese.
* Reduced Permissions
* Added new tilesets
* Drawn game bug required discard
* Duc Bug fix
* Pong button fix
* Improved memory management
* Fixed crashing at end of round when not logged in