This is a 13 tile implementation of Mahjong based upon Hong Kong or Cantonese rules.
The most Authentic Hong Kong Mahjong gameplay, based on actual Hong Kong rules, with the most responsive, intuitive interface.
NEW: Optional Special Hong Kong Style Hands and Achievements.
Stay Tuned: MULTIUSER is COMING SOON. Email me to join the BETA Test Program.
Shape the future development of this application and chat with other users on facebook, or just like us at https://www.facebook.com/hksmahjong. We do listen to our facebook users and respond to their suggestion improvements where they make sense.
NOTE: Some slower devices do not work well with animation. Go to the settings and disable animation and you should still be able to play.
Be prepared for fast paced Mahjong action. Incorporating traditional Hong Kong rules with many options to customise your playing experience, including:
* Minimum level setting
* Flowers and Seasons
* Resume mode
* Demo mode
* Traditional or English Tiles
* Fast or Slow mode*
* Google Play Achievements
* High Definition Tile images thanks to http://www.martinpersson.org/
Feel free to email comments or bug reports to [email protected]
I do respond. Special thank you to those that have emailed bugs and screen shots.
This game now automatically saves your progress so that you can resume at any time in the future if you have not been able to finish a round. It will also record a list of high scores and achievements.
Hong Kong style Mahjong is also the predominant version of Mahjong played in countries like Australia, Singapore, USA and Canada.
1) Hong Kong or Cantonese rules
2) Vastly Improved UI and graphics
3) The fastest Mahjong game on the Android Market with option to play fast or slow.
4) Demo mode, to help you see what is going on and so I can do more stress testing
5) Help Instructions
6) English or Traditional tiles
7) Minimum level setting (0,1,3)
8) Resume previous game (it resets the current game, but will remember your place in the round.
9) Achievements recorded and publish your high score to Facebook.
10) Traditional Chinese Language
* Better memory management
* Fixed crashing at end of round when not logged in
* Fixed problems with Chow and other bugs
* Fixed Leaderboard not updating
* Improved Winning Screen Sequence
* Check win from resume mode bug
* Fixed some achievements
* Latest bug fixes
*Fixed resume bug
*Fixed Speed bug
*Fixed Wind detection bug
*Reset Leaderboards and prevent fake scores