The perfect on-the-spot reference for clinicians who deal with obstetric and gynecologic problems. This latest update is based on the 4th edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
Johns Hopkins Manual of Gynecology and Obstetrics is written by residents in obstetrics and gynecology at The Johns Hopkins University. This popular resource covers virtually every clinical situation in obstetrics, high-risk obstetrics, gynecology, reproductive endocrinology, infertility, and gynecologic oncology.
// Key Features
• Available in a concise and easy to use format
• New chapters cover dysmenorrhea, neurological disease in pregnancy, and psychiatric disease in pregnancy
• Includes 5 calculators and 15 interactive flowcharts which assist in making clinical decisions
• Includes a list of frequently used drugs with dosages
• Includes latest information on hormone therapies, birth control and drugs
• Addresses the CREOG Educational Objectives
// Unique Features
• Full color images: This product includes images that help bring the content to life.
• Update Policy: Edition-based. New editions are released when the content changes significantly; there is no standard schedule for new editions.
5 Built-in Medical Calculators: Provide instant access from within clinical topics to the
• Apgar Score
• Creatinine Clearance (24hr Ur)
• FIGO/WHO Prognostic Scoring Index
• Framingham (Original) 10 Yr CHD Calculator
// Designed for Omnio
This app will install your new resource into the Omnio environment, which requires a separate download. Learn more by searching for “Omnio” in Google Play.