Love horse racing and need an efficient way to stay on top of things?
Want to get the latest news & videos about horse racing?
Following Kentucky Derby, Breeders' Cup or the Royal Ascot?
Horse Racing News is the answer!
***Now with an all-new user interface for better news reading!***
* No setup or learning time required. Fire the app for the first time – and immediately see what are the current “must-know” news in the horse racing world
* Catch up on your own schedule: You can choose your own time-frame in one tap, so you'll be up-to-date no matter how often you're checking things out
* Videos curated from leading horse racing YouTube channels.
* Check out only the headlines – or go deeper: You can check out any news item's coverage from the many sources which covered it. Seeing how different publications cover the same event from different angles was never so easy.
* Choose your favorite topics and/or block topics you don't want so you can easily stay on top of the things in the topics that matter to you. If there's a specific race, horse, jockey or anything else you'd like to follow, this is the easiest, most efficient way to do so!
* Block any source you don't like! Simply long-tap the article and block it!
* Live results and upcoming races inside the app!
* An awesome new widget!
* In app commenting system! Comment on any story easily from inside the app!
* Express your passion! Tag the articles and let other users know what you think!
* Push notifications on prominent horse racing events
* Read later - free built in read later inside the app to save interesting articles for later!
Follow us on Twitter: @SportfusionApps
Enjoying the app? Not satisfied? Whatever it is - we’re waiting to hear from you. Please write us what’s on your mind to [email protected]
* Improved speed & stability
* Removed the unnecessary 'Identity' permission that was added by accident during last update.
If you liked this update - please don't forget to rate us high!
As always please send feature requests, complaints and inquiries to [email protected]
We read each and every note!
The Newsfusion team