Missed your train? Flight delayed? Need a hotel fast?
Find places of interests in Hong Kong with our app.
Reserve your hotel in Hong Kong with ease and at the best rate from your phone.
✓Search for nearby hotels or hostels or budget hotel in Hong Kong.
✓ Hotel Reservations made easy with this Hong Kong Hotel app. Simple and secure booking process.
✓ Hotel information, guest reviews, photos, descriptions, maps of hotel.
✓ Up to 80% discounts on hotels, hostels and motels. Instant online and phone bookings available with immediate room confirmation.
- Simple search by location, dates and number of guests.
- “Around Me” search to find what is available around you at the exact moment.
- Search results can be viewed in 2 ways – on a map or in a list format.
- Interactive map with zoom in, zoom out and swipe to reveal more hotels.
- Comparison table for all hotels and the best rate available from www.agoda.com, www.booking.com, www.expedia.com, www.lastminute.com, www.priceline.com, www.hotels4u.com, www.hostelbookers.com, www.laterooms.com, www.easytobook.com etc.
Easy comparison and booking with all best prices on one screen.
Take photo with our photo frames and play block game with our app when you are free.
Hong Kong, officially the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China, is a Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China. It is situated on China's south coast and, enclosed by thePearl River Delta and South China Sea,it is known for its expansive skyline and deep natural harbour. With a land mass of 1,104 km2 (426 sq mi) and a population of seven million people, Hong Kong is one of the most densely populated areas in the world. Hong Kong's population is 95 percent ethnic Chinese and 5 percent from other groups. Hong Kong's Han Chinese majority originate mainly from the cities of Guangzhou and Taishan in the neighbouring Guangdong province.