This ad-free Lite version of HourGlancer is a daily time management / recording tool for flexible professionals. It allows you to measure how much time you spend on certain tasks or projects during the day, and send this information by e-mail for your administration. Additionally it allows for setting alarms, which can be used to increase productivity (e.g. do not spend more than 60 minutes a day answering e-mail).
Note: The Lite version does not keep track of recorded times in an internal database yet, this is a feature that is planned for the full version.
- Instant overview of all time spent
- Send overview by mail
- Optional alarms per task / working day
- Visual indication of task progress
- Optional widget to keep an eye on time spent on current task and total time during working day
- Optionally stay active in notification tray for quick start
- Widget will not show update when phone is rebooted or widget is just added. Workaround for now: click widget to open HourGlancer and start the update timers.
Permissions: SD card permission is required for temporary data storage and to backup / restore task lists to SD card. Vibrate permission is required for notifications (optional feature).
Please do not hesitate to send me an e-mail if you have any feedback or questions!
- When active in notification tray, total running time will be displayed
- When started from notification tray, application will be windowed instead of fullscreen, to keep the background application preserved
- Added CSV attachment in e-mail (note: contains only data for current day)
- Improved timing accuracy
- Fixed portrait layout for 1080p phones