Picture yourself…with a whole new look
Have you ever wondered what you'd look like with fuller lips, more sculpted cheeks, or a complete face-lift? Dreaming about a slimmer you with liposuction, a tummy tuck, or breast augmentation? If you've been considering plastic surgery, but want to know more about your options, this is the app for you.
From world renowned plastic surgeon Paul Vitenas, Jr., M.D., F.A.C.S., this app lets you preview the potential “new you” with virtual plastic surgery. You'll also get access to professional, easy-to-understand information o cosmetic procedures, so you'll know exactly what to expect when you choose aesthetic surgery.
Features of the Vitenas Cosmetic Surgery app include:
• Virtual plastic surgery: Reshape or resize any part of your face or body, with user-friendly, intuitive tools built on the same technology that plastic surgeons use to preview results in their offices. You can take a photo with your phone, or use one that you've uploaded.
• Get informed: Learn about the wide range of procedures offered by Dr. Vitenas—from how the actual procedure is done to expected recovery times to long-term results.
• View real results: Browse an extensive photo gallery of before-and-after photos from real patients who have already received excellent results from with Dr. Vitenas and his skilled staff.
• Meet Dr. Vitenas: Learn more about the doctor’s background and credentials, including recognition as Houston’s top doc, a top doc for women, and one of the top U.S. plastic surgeons.
Information and preparation are the keys to getting the perfect cosmetic procedure for you. This powerful, intuitive app will give you the individualized guidance you need to make informed decisions in this highly personal process, and deliver peace of mind in choosing the ideal new look you've always wanted. You can find out more about Dr. Vitenas and his award-winning practice at www.drvitenas.com
[Please note: This application is for informational purposes only, and does not provide or replace medical advice. The virtual plastic surgery tool can be used for illustrative purposes, but the results of actual surgery will vary. Please consult with a qualified medical professional if you are considering cosmetic surgery.]
- Fixed bug that prevented zoom and pan to work in virtual plastic surgery portion of app
- Updated before/after gallery