► NEW FEATURE: NOW YOU CAN DRAW ON YOUR DEVICE!
«How to Draw - Art Lessons» is an Android app that combines all of the How to Draw tutorials to offer a single solution to learning how to draw (just about anything) that is super easy, fast, and fun — whenever and wherever you go!
You can now access more than 600 drawing tutorials in a single location!
► WHAT TO DRAW?
We grouped all our drawing lessons in to sections to make it easy for you to choose what to draw. So go ahead and choose, because no matter what you choose to draw, you are guaranteed to achieve your goals. Have fun everyone!
► 30 DRAWING SECTIONS
Huge collection of tutorials - more than 600 lessons for any subject: Anime Manga Comics, Logos, Celebrities, Tattoos, Monsters... and many more!
► HOW IS IT EASY?
Learning to draw with the «How to Draw - Art Lessons» app consists of you following along with each step presented in the tutorial for the subject you want to learn to draw. The number of steps varies, but each one covers a key aspect of the subject. Even complex subjects such as military tanks, sports cars, celebrities, and League of Legends characters are a snap!
► HOW IS IT FAST?
Instead of having to take a lengthy class, you can use the «How to Draw - Art Lessons» app to learn to draw. The really good news is that you can learn at your own pace and level. The app includes previous and next buttons so that you can go backwards and forwards through the tutorials so that you can to learn the way you want!
► HOW IS IT FUN?
The «How to Draw - Art Lessons» app is perfect for individuals, parties, classroom activities, and competitions. The app includes a handpicked collection of items of the most popular and fun subjects: cartoon characters, animals, guns and pistols, cats, dogs, monsters are just a few examples. Try one or try them all!
• (NEW) On screen draw mode. Now you can step by step draw right on your screen.
• Separate tutorials download - get only want you like
• Integrated rating system that assigns a level of difficulty: Easy, Normal, Hard, and Expert
• Each tutorial contains 10-30 precise steps!
• More than 600 tutorials — boredom is not an option!
► DRAW TOOLS
On screen draw mode allows you to copy steps and simply draw on your device.
• Brush tool - 5 predefined brush sizes
• Color tool - pick any color with a simple dialog
• Rubber, Undo and Redo tools - erases mistakes and gives you a second chance
• Transparency tool - allows you to change visibility of background image and makes it possible to draw yourself.
• Zoom and Pan mode - if your screen is not big enough than just zoom, pan and draw.
• Share your creation with friends via email, Facebook, Skype and many more. Also you can save it to your SD card and set as background.
Unleash your creativity and try «How to Draw - Art Lessons» today!
13.06.2014 Bugs Fixed
• Removed some adds
21.02.2014 Added new 20 tutorials:
31.01.2014 Added new 20 tutorials:
• Anime Manga characters
20.01.2014 Added new 20 tutorials:
30.12.2013 Added new 40 tutorials
19.12.2013 Added new 80 tutorials
05.12.2013 Added new 45 tutorials
28.11.2013 Added new 21 tutorials
19.11.2013 Added new 25 tutorials
07.11.2013 Added new 65 tutorials
11.10.2013 Added new 70 tutorials
09.10.2013 Added new 20 tutorials