Number 1 in the number of tie knots - now has 18 knots!
• CLEAR and EASY – just follow simple instructions and pictures, and you'll be able to tie a pretty tie knot on your own!
• HELPFUL and HANDY – now you won't need any help of your wife or any other person to tie a pretty tie knot.
Other great features:
• great choice of popular tie knots
• more than 18 knots (all for free) and folds help you look respectable on any special occasions of your life
• intuitive user interface - nothing disturbs you from tying a pretty tie-knot from the first time.
Available in more than 13 languages (English,French,Melayu,Protuguese,Bengali,Arabic,Russian, Spanish,Himdustani,Mandarin)
Many people would agree that making a tie is a big problem because we use them quite rarely.
How To Tie a Tie is a real life-saver for you if you don’t know how to knot ties.
If you don’t have much practice in making tie knots, start with making the simplest tie knots like Cofe or Simple Double.
After that, you’ll get the idea of how to make other more difficult tie knots by yourself.