HP Connected Photo powered by Snapfish makes it easy to enjoy your photos, anytime, all in one place. Easily access photos across your PC and mobile devices, then celebrate your memories with photo cards, gifts, and prints.*
• Access photos stored on your local device, Snapfish and Facebook so that you can view them all on your PC, Tablet and SmartPhone.
• Photos captured with your SmartPhone or tablet sync automatically to your Snapfish account so that you can browse and enjoy.
• Make your memories more vivid with simple editing tools. Rotate, crop, re-size, adjust lighting and color saturation, add filters and borders. Available on Android tablets.
• Order prints for pick up at your local retailer, or order photo products like cards, calendars and mugs for home delivery.*
• Easily share your full-resolution photos and creations via email, social media or any web-connected printer.*
• Enjoy unlimited photo storage from Snapfish.
• HP Connected Photo supports three platforms: Android phones, Android tablets, and Windows 8 PCs. HP Connected Photo also works with the Snapfish app on iOS systems. Get the full benefit. In addition to this Android version, download the app on your Windows PC or Tablet from the Windows App store. Also, download the companion Snapfish app for your iPhone or iPad on the Apple App Store. To download all versions, visit http://www.hp.com/go/hpconnected/download.
*Availability of Snapfish e-commerce varies by country. Supported on Windows 8 and Android operating systems. Syncs with companion Snapfish app available on iOS. Free Snapfish membership required. Internet service required and not included. Print photos instantly to HP wireless printers. Printing to any web connected printer requires HP ePrint app downloaded and installed.
• Enjoy your World Cup memories by adding a border for your favorite country team. Print to any printer anywhere or order prints from Snapfish.
• Print directly from within the app without installing the HP ePrint app. Available on Android version 4.4.
• User experience improvements.