The HP ePrint Enterprise app is part of the HP ePrint Enterprise solution for secure corporate mobile printing and now enables authentication and job release via HP’s Access Control (1). (HP ePrint Enterprise and HP Access Control solutions are sold separately.) The HP ePrint Enterprise is a private cloud-based solution for corporate network printing that supports all your network printers with a secure experience. HP ePrint Enterprise application also allows you to print to HP’s network of over 30,000 Public Print Locations (2). For more information, visit www.hp.com/go/eprintenterprise.
• Easily print from your phone or tablet to any network connected printer (ePrint Enterprise service must be purchased separately)
• Business printing on-the-go! Take advantage of HP’s network of 30,000 Public Print Locations like FedEx Office, The UPS Store, and Swiss Post, and more. Find the nearest location, hit print, and use a unique code to guarantee the privacy of your printed material.
• Touch to authenticate and mobile job release when using HP’s Access Control (must be purchased separately)
How it works:
1. Open the HP ePrint Enterprise app and select the content you want to print (email, web page, photo, documents, etc), or share a file from another app(3).
2. Review the list of network printers and select your printer.
3. For Public Print Locations, use the app’s automatic geographic search and choose location, or refine the search by entering keywords in the search bar.
4. Tap Print! You should receive a retrieval code to release your print job at the printer (4)
5. Go to your selected network printer and get your printout, or for public printing location (store, hotel front desk, etc.), the app will show you where to pick up your print job.
For printing to HP printers without using private cloud based solution, check the HP ePrint app at: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hp.android.print .
• Works on Android 2.3.x to 4.4.x
• Works with ePrint Enterprise Server 2.2 to 3.2
(1) HP Access Control version 14.0
(2) Usage of HP Public Print Locations service requires Internet and email-capable device running Android 2.2 or newer, with separately purchased wireless Internet service and the HP ePrint Enterprise app. Availability and cost of printing varies at public print locations.
(3) Other apps must provide individual access to files and enable exposure to these registered document type handlers from Android.
(4) Work on HP printers that have NFC enabled (NFC/wireless Direct Accessory support only). Is also required to get the printout at public print locations
• Revamped UI
• New Security enhancements
• Defect fixes