HS Deck Tracker is simple application which can give you a huge advantage while playing a game of Hearthstone.
Its purpose is to help you keep track of which cards you've drawn and which cards are still left in your deck. This is especially useful in arena, but it can also be helpful when playing constructed.
To use it, create a new deck, select it and click play. Whenever you draw a card click it away in the app. And that's it. You will know exactly what's left in your deck and what is the chance to find that one card you need at the top of your deck, enjoy!
- Multiple ways of searching for cards when creating or modifying a deck.
- Color cards by their type.
- Multiple ways to sort cards while playing. (By name, mana cost, type or amount)
- Easily undo your last draw.
- See what cards are left in your deck and what is the chance to draw them with your next draw.
This is not a perfect version therefore it has some unintended features too:
- Draw percentages sometimes don't update properly, unless you try to scroll up or down.
- And possibly other bugs.
Note: this app used to be called Hearthstone Deck Tracker.
HearthStone® is a registered trademark of Blizzard Entertainment®. This app is in no way associated with or supported by Blizzard Entertainment®.
- Added Curse of Naxxramas cards. (Beware that they currently appear at the bottom of the list when using filter search mode)