The Cube, from High School Cube, is the most ridiculously easy way to share events.
Record your events - football games, basketball games, wrestling meets, volleyball matches, band concerts, school plays, and more LIVE to the Cloud. Share the events as they happen with fans, friends and family. And of course, experience and watch other peoples’ events too – all with The Cube!
More than 6 million people are now sharing events using The Cube. The Cube makes it easy to:
Easily Share your Events
• Record LIVE video and crystal clear audio to the Cloud in stunning HD right from your Android phone or tablet.
• Share the events LIVE to your cube followers and social media friends and followers in real-time, while you’re recording it
• Share your event to smart phones, tablets, computers, and even directly to TV. Your events can be seen on Roku, Apple TV, Chromecast, Amazon Fire and Samsung Smart TV.
• Add comments and converse with your audience while recording your video.
• Add scoreboards, marquees and more sweet extras to jazz up your videos
• Cut clips of live and recorded video and encourage your audience to do the same.
• Mix the clips into stunning highlight reels. We promise it’s so cool and so easy to do!
Enjoy watching other people events:
• Follow your schools, organizations, celebrities, families and friends to see the events they share and never miss an event.
• Explore the most popular shared events happening around the globe.
• Encourage your family and friends to follow your Cube and set up their own.
Need to hear from current users? Its okay, we like reviews too.
***** “Watching the Varsity game on my phone! SHOUTOUT to The Cube – this is
***** “Using The Cube is one of the best things I’ve done for my school’s community
***** “That CUBE thing was a great invention!”
Start sharing and experiencing the events that matter to you! Trust us - your family, and friends will all thank you!
Share Events – Install The Cube Today!
Our nickname is now officially our name, but our app is not the same. Now anyone can share their events - that means you!